Monday, February 25, 2013

Carly Dreibelbis...

The San Francisco Beacon is in full swing! After a week of postings, I now wish to give credit to my sister, Carly Dreibelbis, for the creation of the banner at the top of the blog. The gull portion of this image is utilized for photo representation at social media websites (Facebook & Twitter).
Carly and I grew up together in State College, PA, where she currently resides, working as a graphic designer for Pennsylvania State University. She really impressed me with her talent when I asked her to make the banner because I simply described what I wanted and she did it in practically no time almost exactly as I had envisioned.
In her bio, Carly says, "Photography is where most of my work began as a way for me to document my surroundings and experiences. As I developed my interest, I found inspiration in my day-to-day life. It has ranged from everyday encounters with my eccentric father and his "semi-urban farming," trips into cities and even simple walks in the woods. In a rut, I will relentlessly turn my camera on anyone close to me, shoot rolls of black and white film, or drive through state forests on the outskirts of town."

Carly's dog Dempsey is one inspiration for her photography.

Many clients have solicited her professional services including Madecasse.com (product photography) and ladymoonfarms.com (food photography). She is available for photography,  illustration and graphic design including web graphics, identity, logos, stationery, business cards etc. If you would like to work with Carly, she can be reached at her freelance email address: Carly.dreibelbis@gmail.com 

Carly Dreibelbis

No comments:

Post a Comment